Lots of goodies in this update! Starting with…
- The iPad version has a new sidebar for navigation and easy access to tags.
- You can now import pattern PDFs from your Ravelry library!
- Count from your wrist with the new Apple Watch companion app! (syncs via iCloud)
- Look up an unfamiliar abbreviation with the new Common Abbreviations tool.
Other new features/fixes:
- Select any color for your counters and tags using the new system color picker.
- Import PDFs via drag and drop on iPad by dragging them onto the Import Pattern button.
- Enter the total rows for a project and see a visual indication of progress.
- Enter yarn quantities in terms of number of skeins (including decimal values) or total weight (grams or ounces).
- New sort button for projects and yarn that displays the currently selected sort parameter.
- Fixed: Text fields will no longer have unreadable text when switching between light and dark mode.
- Import multiple patterns per project! To add additional documents, enter Edit Mode on a project’s detail page and tap “Import Pattern.”
- Project and yarn notes can now be edited.
YarnBuddy is a beautiful, easy-to-use project tracker and row counter for knitters and crocheters. It saves your place in each project so that when you come back to finish that blanket you started three years ago, you can pick up exactly where you left off. It also helps you keep track of your yarn stash.
- Enter project details such as start date, yarn, hook/needle sizes, and more.
- Add photos to projects and yarn.
- Import patterns from iCloud Drive, your photo library, or the web.
- Vertical and horizontal highlighter bars help keep your place in the pattern.
- Unlimited, customizable row counters viewable alongside your pattern.
- Linked and repeating row counters.
- Optional sounds and haptics for row counters.
- Unit conversion and yarn substitution tools.
- Quick counter that’s not attached to any project.
- Add yarn details such as purchase location, fiber type, weight, etc.
- Dark Mode support.
- Add up to 10 projects in free version.
Available with YarnBuddy Pro (subscription or one-time purchase):
- Unlimited projects.
- Organize your projects with tags.
- Add row notes that appear when you reach a particular row (can also be set to repeat at an interval).
- Add a due date reminder for your project.
- Add notes and rich links to your projects and yarn.
- Change the app’s icon.